Your cart is currently empty!
Go Paperless: Clear Out The Clutter – Scan – Shred – Recycle
Do you need a bigger office? Or do you just need to create more office space? INFOSCAN™ document imaging scanners, enable you to control how much office space your stored documents consume by electronically capturing documents that are able to be imaged.
Often storage of records that are no longer required consume expensive floor space, space that could be more productively utilised.
A paperless office environment is a goal many offices are striving for and there are countless benefits by going paperless – here are a few:
- Access your records at a computer or perhaps anywhere in seconds. Once a scanned document has been accessed, you can print and email at a click of a button.
- Customer satisfaction – reduce your response times. Your information is available in seconds from a computer, your able to respond to customer needs faster and more efficiently.
- Productivity gains – studies show in the workplace we spend twenty percent of the day searching for information. Using effective document management software, you can access your information in seconds, saving time and improving productivity.
- Regulatory compliance – regulatory guidelines have pushed companies to document scanning because the technology does not allow information to be lost or stolen, scanned documents cannot be edited and document management software systems offer additional securities and controls that paper record keeping cannot provide.
- Collaboration – many document scanning systems integrate with business applications allowing faster access and the ability to share information in real-time.
- Documents that have been scanned are easily backed up and protected on network servers locally and remotely. If disaster strikes such as floods or cyclone, recover your files in a matter of minutes.
- Secure – paper filing systems are susceptible to misplaced, stolen and lost documents. Using effective document management software will provide you additional security and user tracking to protect scanned documents.
- Save space – a single 128GB usb flash drive can hold approximately 2.5 million scanned pages or the equivalent of 185 three-drawer file cabinets, thats a lot of space you can save.
- Eliminate the need to maintain paper based filing systems. Reduce your costs associated with filing, archiving and long term storage of paper records.
- Reduced carbon footprint – scanning documents reduces the amount of paper that is printed because of email and collaboration tools.
- Reduced paper costs.
- Reduced copying costs.
- Aligns perfectly to environmental policy set by many public and private offices.
To make the paperless office reality, the conversion of this information needs to be carefully managed with strategies in place to ensure that document termination is an efficient and 100% successful process.
Scanning – Your documents need to be electronically converted to an image or soft document. You will need to feed the hard copy documents into a scanner to be electronically captured. INFOSCAN™ document scanners help make this job a breeze and SNAPSHOT™ document imaging software puts you in the drivers seat when it comes to cataloguing and organising your soft documents. A highly intuitive, searchable, recognisable and organized electronic filing cabinet – SNAPSHOT™ cataloging methods make every day capturing and retrieval of all electronic documents so simple. Standalone & Networked – A4 – A3 – High Speed Capture – Duplex Scanning.
Shredding – Your documents being electronically captured are relevant and important, hence why they have been retained, and still have to be in electronic form. Shredding the scanned outflow of documents is crucial to the success of this process. Shredding “On Demand” after the scan point can be achieved instantly with INFOSTOP office shredders. With a generous range of sizes and security levels available, this process will be greatly simplified and you can be totally satisfied that the security destruction of the scanned outflow of documents has been 100% protected.
Recycling – Probably the most environmentally responsible step you can take to process your shredded papers at the end of their lifecycle, is to recycle them. Depending on your location, much of the Australian population do have paper recycling services available nearby to handle this last stage of the document lifecycle. The most important thing to remember when recycling shredded paper is to make sure the “Load” is not contaminated with plastics such as credit cards & discs etc. Shredded staples, paper clips and pins are not considered contaminants.