Your cart is currently empty!
The founder of Document Dynamix Australia, Howard France has a long and accomplished history in the business machines industry, first starting out his career in 1983 as an apprentice business machines technician.
Fast forward to 1989 Howard transitioned into a sales role just when Australian businesses and government really started to embrace the importance of information security by shredding confidential documents.
In 2009 still in sales representing a multinational business machines organisation, Howard was becoming concerned for his clients due to unfavourable circumstances he had no control over that could impact the high level of customer service his clients enjoyed to date.
Always focussed on cultivating and maintaining helpful and meaningful business relationships, Howard decided to take control, hence the formation of Document Dynamix Australia in 2010.
Document Dynamix Australia was incorporated in 2010 and commenced trading in 2011 as a traditional business, offering B2B engagement. As a fledgling family-owned business working from home initially, Howard and his wife Chris did everything, from sales to accounts, marketing, ordering, packing and logistics, you name it, we did it.
Our vision from the onset was to:
- Build a solid foundation and great international business, primarily operating throughout the Oceania region.
- Building strong respected branding based on providing a high-quality product that represents value for money and benefits our customers and the environment with attentive service and professional advice.
Our mission is to deliver our vision through developing a cohesive and dedicated team displaying the following values & behaviours:
Document Dynamix Australia in 2021 employs 10 Australians and looks forward to growing that figure with expansion plans including head office relocation.
As an Australian business, DDX is able to offer local service throughout the country, giving clients the reassurance of a friendly yet professional experience no matter where they are. As DDX continues to grow and new technologies are rolled out, we hope to be able to provide an ever, improving range of solutions that ultimately creates exceptional value. DDX leads this effort through innovation and high levels of customer care that put clients firmly in control of their own information.
What do we offer?
DDX is a dedicated full service office shredder supplier providing solutions that make shredding in the office simpler & more cost-effective. More than just office paper shredders DDX offers superior service, solutions and products that position your office to better protect its outgoing information.
- Office shredder rental & hire programs.
- Full range of office paper shredder sizes and security levels, including specialist SEEPL/NSA shredders (previously known as SCEC endorsed) and PCI compliant shredders to terminate static information of a general or regulated nature.
- Auto feed paper shredders to save you time.
- Full range of industrial shredders, input and output conveyors, sorting tables and baling systems. This includes custom design to optimise workflow efficiency.
- Full range of commercial and industrial Hard Drive shredders, with input and output materials handling solutions.
- Optical media destruction shredders.
- IT hardware security destruction devices.
- Document scanning solutions.
- Office shredder repairs, servicing & maintenance agreements.
- Paper shredder spare parts.
- Shredder accessories, supplies & consumables including shredder bags, shredder oil bottles and oil sheets, automatic oiling systems and “oil me” reminder alarms for shredding machines.
- Sustainable packaging solutions including cardboard box perforating shredder range, that upcycle new and used cardboard into useful eco-friendly packaging and void fill.
DDX is focused on remaining the premier provider of office shredding and sustainability solutions and is always on the lookout for new clients, talented staff & industry partners. We encourage you to contact us whether you want some more information about DDX, you’re looking for products or services or if you’re interested in the document destruction, office shredding or the sustainability sectors generally. We’re here to help.