Your cart is currently empty!
The health and safety of both our staff and customers is our first priority. To ensure that we are taking the best preventative steps to protect all those connected with Document Dynamix, and to follow the Government’s guidelines on social distancing, we are implementing changes to our day-to-day operations.
These changes will take effect from Wednesday 25th March 2020, and will continue until further notice.
- Our team is still available to provide customer consultation over the phone and by email.
- Due to increased demand, if not urgent, please email email@example.com to save waiting time.
- Document Dynamix continues to have staff on site to handle collections.
- Intention to collect must be made over the phone or via email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to arrival for prompt picking and retrieval.
- Payment must be made by EFTPOS or Credit Card only, CASH will not be accepted.
Field Service / Service Department / Warranty
- Document Dynamix continues to perform on-site technical service visits and will reasonably work according to clients Covid-19 hygiene and social distancing guidelines.
- Clients may continue to bring in items which require attention and retrieve them once the service has been completed. Please note, we will not be completing any repairs on the spot, you will need to return at a later date to collect.
- To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, every delivery will no longer require a signature.
- If the premises is unattended, the freight provider will leave a card for you to arrange collection or re-delivery.
- Our trading hours will remain unchanged until further notice. We will however monitor the amount of people in the building at any one time, and may have to close our doors and request customers to wait outside, to comply with the Government’s social distancing advice.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and support during these difficult times. The Document Dynamix team is working hard to respond to your inquiries as quickly and as safely as possible, with minimal interruption.