Your cart is currently empty!
- For Destruction of Paper Based Security Classified Materiel
- Meets the Government “Class A” Requirements
- 9 Sheet Capacity (80gsm A4/ASIO SEG Tested)
- Highest Security 0.9x8mm Super Micro Cut (level P-6)
- Paper Feed Entry A4 (230mm)
- Effortless Performance for Demanding Workflows
- Energy Efficient “Low Friction” Shredding Technology
- DocuFlow No Jam Technology
- Library Quiet, Ergonomic Design, Intuitive Control Centre
- Power Saving “Ghost” Standby Mode
- 34 Litre Waste Capacity
- Fully Intergrated Solution for Paper Recycling Wastestreams
- Optional WheelieShred Cabinet – 80, 120, 160, 240, 360 Litre Configurations
*Class A variant not available with CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc & ID/Credit Card shredding.
* The INFOSTOP IS8650HSA has undergone independent testing conducted by an accredited NATA test laboratory in accordance with ASIO T4 Protective Security, Security Equipment Guide (SEG001.1), TEST PROCEDURES for Class A and B paper shredders (v1.0 06/09/2011).
*The outcome of the testing and analysis is that the INFOSTOP IS8650HSA passed and is recommended for Class A.
*A Class A crosscut shredder must be used for the destruction of material classified at SECRET, TOP SECRET or above, which has a nominal cut size of 1mm x 20mm or less.