Your cart is currently empty!
- For Destruction of Paper Based Security Classified Materiel
- Meets the Government “Class B” Requirements
- 15 Sheet Capacity (80gsm A4/ASIO SEG Tested)
- High Security 2x8mm Super Micro Cut (level P-5)
- Paper Feed Entry A4 (230mm)
- Effortless Performance for Demanding Workflows
- Energy Efficient “Low Friction” Shredding Technology
- DocuFlow No Jam Technology
- Library Quiet, Ergonomic Design, Intuitive Control Centre
- Power Saving “Ghost” Standby Mode
- 34 Litre Waste Capacity
- Fully Intergrated Solution for Paper Recycling Wastestreams
- Optional WheelieShred Cabinet – 80, 120, 160, 240, 360 Litre Configurations
*Class B variant not available with CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc & ID/Credit Card shredding.
* The INFOSTOP IS8640MSB has undergone independent testing conducted by an accredited NATA test laboratory in accordance with ASIO T4
Protective Security, Security Equipment Guide (SEG001.1), TEST PROCEDURES for Class A and B paper
shredders (v1.0 06/09/2011).
*The outcome of the testing and analysis is that the INFOSTOP IS8640MSB passed and is recommended for Class B.
*Material classified at CONFIDENTIAL, PROTECTED is to be shredded in a Class B crosscut shredder, which has a nominal cut size of 2.3mm x 25mm of less.